Tuesday, July 9, 2013

HELLO, OPI! HELLO, SAN FRANCISCO

In September, OPI will release the collection of autumn/winter nail polish,  San Francisco. I was fortunate to be in sunny Madrid, when this collection was introduced. I arrived in Madrid a couple of days earlier, took a stroll on the streets in a light summer coat, had some ice cream and enjoyed the warm breeze that caressed my hair. 

I was even more excited meeting the executive vice president and artistic director of OPI Products Inc, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. She is one of the six people, who has come up with the cool and inimtable names for the OPI nail polish: "I`m Not Really A Waitress", "Sand In My Suit", "I Pink I Love You", "Coney Island And Cotton Candy", "Red Lights Ahead... Where?" – five names that spring to my mind as I think of OPI. Fasten your seat belt and fly with me through the wonderful Madrid and world of OPI. So the rest of the week is all about OPI!

Suzi Weiss-Fischmann & Gala Gonzales from Amlul.

Eesti keeles loe SIIT.

You might also like: Manicure In Madrid

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE Gala ;-)

    NEW BLOG:

    http://www.voguence.com

    http://www.facebook.com/thevoguence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's great. She's smart. She's beautiful. She's funny :)

      Delete