Monday, September 9, 2013

REVIEW: The new facial toners from Nurme Seep

The newest products of Nurme Seep, the facial toners „Rose Water“ and „Chamomile Water“ hit the shelves of the shop „My Little World“ in Tallinn two weeks ago. That is also how long I have owned both of these toners – until my daughter hid one of them in her cupboard decisively.

Different facial toners have always been my must-have products. I love to have a dose of refreshment for my face and neck handy at my computer on in my purse. A spray-on toner is a necessity in an office and a pure entertainment at home. I first took up the „Rose water“ with enthusiasm. I have always favoured the toners, soaps and perfumes based on roses. But there’s one conditon: the rose scent must not be artificial. The 100% natural facial toner by Nurme Seep is created on the basis of the Damask rose and is suitable for every type of skin. It isn’t too obtrusive or sweet but maintains a perfect balance. There is something comforting in rose water, something that gives one solace and assures us that there is a better tomorrow ahead.



The facial toner by Nurme Seep can be used both in the mornings and in the evenings, when one has to remove one’s make up. It can also be taken on the road and sprayed on the skin at every possible moment. The lightness of the bottle makes is very portable. We don’t need to read tea leaves to predict: the „Rose Water“ by Nurme Seep will be a hit and for those, who fail to be impressed by the scent of the rose, „Chamomile Water“ is at hand. There are all prerequisites – a light bottle with a slight aura of vintage, discreetly designed label and an affordable price. A 100 ml bottle costs a mere 6 euros. I like that this product is affordable to mostly everyone interested in beauty and skin care.

 

The „Chamomile Water“ is a modest sister of the „Rose Water“, but she mustn’t be overlooked. It’s created for a dry and sensitive skin and has a soothing effect. It is also suitable to treat pimply skin. It was the „Chamomile Water“, that my husband reached out for. He has an uncanny gift to stop at my collection of beauty products and pull out a newcomer. So, my hubby got the „Chamomile Water“, and - - - what became of my „Rose Water“? My daughter hid it in her cupboard.

If this ignited your interest, have a peek at the webshop of Nurme Seep, which you can find HERE, or take a walk to the shop „My Little World“ (Telliskivi 60 A, Tallinn, Estonia) – they are a friendly crowd and didn’t mind one bit, as I drove into the shop on my scooter.

1 comment:

  1. I've learn several good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you put to create this
    kind of great informative website.

    Also visit my web site purenaturalcleanserblog...

    ReplyDelete