Sunday, July 14, 2013

ME AND MY BEST DATE

For years now, I have struck a deal with myself: if I am uncertain about the dress code, I always choose a striped suit. It never fails me. Sometimes I wear a shirt and a tie, sometimes I add colour with a bright top. On these moments, the striped suit is my best date.

Throughout my life, I have had four-five striped suits. That was my choice for the presentation of the OPI collection San Francisco. A suit is also comfy on a journey – whereas I wore high heels to the presentation, I wore the same suit with sneakers, as I roamed the city. The photos were taken by the fashion photographer of Moldova In Style, Julia, and the are taken in the terrace of our hotel, where the OPI Nail Bar was situated. Is’t the view simply adorable?  


Outfit details:

Jacket: John Weitz Signature Collection
Trousers : Theory   
Top: Express
Shoes: BCBGirls
Earrings: Pi-Ret Jewelery Stella On The Moon (Available HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment